Sunday, March 11, 2007

Murphy's Law of makeup

It figures. As soon as my quest for the perfect mascara ends, thanks to one amazing product, I find out it's being discontinued.

Allow me to elaborate. As I've stated many times, I've been on a mission to find the perfect looks-like-I'm-wearing-false-lashes mascara for, well, as long as I've been wearing makeup. I've found a few standout products along the way, but nothing has satisfied me completely.

My quest ended when I tried Christian Dior's Maximeyes mascara in Maxi Black. I tried it upon a recommendation from a friend and I was wowed the second I put it on. It was as if I had put on false lashes. My lashes were long, full and curled. And NO clumps!

Of course, it's just my luck that this mascara is being discontinued. Apparently the Forces That Be are against my quest for perfect lashes. At the least, it's a classic example of the Murphy's Law of makeup. Next time I find the perfect product, I'll be sure to knock on wood to ensure it's not stolen away from me!

I'll still be able to get this mascara for the time being, but it saddens me that one day, I will have to find something to take its place. But for now, me and my almost false lashes will continue to look fabulous. And if you want fab lashes like mine, pick up a tube - before it's too late!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've NEVER tried this! I'm going to have to get some before it goes away. For sure :)