Thursday, January 11, 2007

Let's talk about eyes...

I love eyeshadow. With one sweep across your lid, your look is transformed. Smoky, natural, avant garde - the possibilities are endless!

But what I hate most about eyeshadow is how it inevitably will end up creeping up into the crease of your eyelid, leaving an unsightly line.

That all changed when I discovered Urban Decay's Primer Potion. I happened upon this product by utter and complete chance (and thank God I did!). My mom ordered my Christmas present from Sephora, complete with a free sample gift bag - 8 or 9 samples, including the Primer Potion. I was slightly skeptical about the primer when I saw it in the bag. Pssshhht, I thought, I've used primers before, and they never work as well as they say they do. The next morning, I gave it an obligatory try.

By the end of that day, I was in awe. My shadow was in still in place, crease free, looking as lustrous as it did when I applied it 12 hours prior! By the end of the week, I was a proud owner of the full-size version!
If you wear eyeshadow, I strongly urge you to try this product. At $14, it's not going to bankrupt you. And nothing is worse than the "crease," so if it means spending a little cash to prevent it, so be it.

No comments: