Friday, February 23, 2007

The Holy Grail of mascaras? Quite possibly...

You may remember I have eyelash issues... Eyelash envy, if you will. I'm constantly lusting after the long, lush lashes you see on the models in magazine ads. Granted, many of these models are wearing falsies, so realistically, I probably never will achieve such greatness with my own God-given eyelashes. But, I might be able to come pretty darn close.


How, you ask? Thanks to my latest discovery, I'm sporting long, thick separated lashes. This miracle product is none other than Chanel Inimitable mascara. I've been a fan of Chanel cosmetics over the years, but they come with quite the price tag attached. Thus, I usually pass on the brand. But I read so many great reviews and saw so many amazing pictures of people wearing this mascara on MakeupAlley, that I figured I couldn't go wrong.

The reason it's so great, in my humble opinion, is because it takes a similar "revolutionary" brush that you'd find in Cover Girl's Lash Exact, and pairs it with an amazing, high-end mascara formula. So lashes are longer, more volumized and more separated than ever!

And (as if it could get better), it's used by a well-known celebrity. Jennifer Aniston is also a fan of Inimitable. So if it's good enough for her, you know it's gotta be good!

You can get it in Black (Noir) or Brown (Brun), and it will set you back $26.50. A big splurge for mascara (I budgeted in other areas so I could justify buying it!), but believe me, I don't think you'll regret it!

No comments: